Monday, October 24, 2011

PRAYER OF THE DAY


NOVENA TO SAINT ANTHONY MARY CLARET

Saint Anthony Mary Claret is the helper of those who are suffering from cancer, heart trouble and other serious ailments of soul and body.

St. Anthony Mary Claret,
during your life on earth
you often comforted the afflicted
and showed such tender love
and compassion for the sick and sinful.
Intercede for me now
that you rejoice in the reward
of your virtues in heavenly glory.
Look with pity on me

(or on the person afflicted or whose conversion is desired)

and grant my prayer,
if such be the will of God.
Make my troubles your own.
Speak a word for me
to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
to obtain by her powerful intercession
the grace I yearn for so ardently,
and a blessing to strengthen me during life,
assist me at the hour of death,
and lead me to a happy eternity.

Amen.